Sunday, January 18, 2015

Create 4.1.2 Principles of Building Portable Learning Objects


Continuing with the Civil War topic from my previous posts, I created two Portable Learning Objects.

No. 1
I built the module below using blendspace, one of the tools I showcased in my previous post- Define and Explain Learning Objects.  This particular learning object would be utilized within a larger unit study of the Civil War and focuses specifically on comparing the Northern and Southern military strategies.



No. 2
My second learning object was created using Quizlet.  I love the simplicity, the quality, and the interactivity of Quizlet.  I would encourage students to use the flashcards and games to help them study independently, but would also incorporate them into other learning objects like I did in the blendspace module above.

No comments:

Post a Comment